OK, guys. So, don’t do this:
1. Go into work every day tired and rushed, having skipped breakfast and with some leftovers in a bag for an unappetizing (but nearly free!) lunch.
2. Make sure you don’t eat much, maybe a pile of crackers or something, until your blood sugar drops below your knees and you can no longer think. It will be about 2 by then.
3. Dawdle around the office unable to leave for lunch or do anything of use anymore.
4. Find something in your drawer or lunch bag that is totally inadequate and eat some of it. Feel sort of pointless and grossed out.
5. Drive home in a near stupor for one hour in your car that leaks gas. Use the last of your energy trying not to hit anyone, since you definitely couldn’t afford it.
6. Turn on the TV since you don’t have any oomph left. At like 11 muster the will to open a can of something and drink some juice.
7. Measure your waistline. Three more inches? Wow, how did that happen?
8. Notice you missed Aikido class, but be resigned since you were too tired anyway. Don’t forget to stay up late!
9. Blame the world!
This post made in celebration of my last day of work yesterday. Hooray! No more crappy diet for me! I’m going to be a student! Hey… wait.