congratulations carrie and josh

June 26th, 2006

Great success! and congratulations to l-dopans Carrie and Josh, who got hitched last night in a gorgeous ceremony performed inside the Red Barn at Hampshire College. A great time was had by all — and of course, I gave them my traditional wedding gift: a sampler pack of illegal fireworks. I was going to also include a set of “his & hers” ninja stars, but I ran out of time, they’ll just have to wait for those as anniversary presents.

10 Responses to “congratulations carrie and josh”

1. anyway. says:

2006-06-29 : Game Games update What with 1/4 to 1/3 of the judges getting married this past weekend, and what with my own personal innate laziness, we haven’t made our list of finalists yet. Hang in there!

p.s. Cauley gets my vote as “best toastmaster ever”, and his quite excellent line, something like: “I have three modes — two of them are somber and one is morose” is destined to be shamelessly appropriated into my personal lexicon.

3. cauley says:

Thanks! I have to say, though, I don’t think I spoke to anyone there who couldn’t ramble on like I did– what an amazing group of people those two have collected!

4. Jon Land says:

Congratulations! So sorry I couldn’t make it.

It’s OK, Jon. We insulted your mom in your honor.

tkan uo fo the firowkrkjs w e blw of allourhamds buthatiso k itwa fun.

I think I’m pondering bee beards in that photo, which is much better that usual, when it looks like I’ve got bees in my mouth.

Where’s the honeymoon? Dirty sex tent?

8. Joe Bernstein says:

im not sure how i came across this image of my cousins wedding while searching for chernobyl images, but strangly enough it makes sense. I had a great time at a wonderful wedding. Nice to meet new folks and always glad to see the fam. Joe Bernstein.

9. […] I know people that this would be so good for. […]