corrections, retractions, and apologies

July 27th, 2005

Long time friend of ldopa Sarah Bansak writes in:

…hit the blog link. which i’m enjoying (though truth be told, i’m
mostly just reading your entries. luckily, i’d already suffered
through that hipster article last week. note that I live in the heart
of the scene she complains about.) however, i noticed that tucker has
posted that lyrics born is 1/2 of blackalicious. which is just wrong.
he’s 1/2 of Latyrx, and he is featured in a few blackalicious songs.
but at least he’s recommending good music, so I probably shouldn’t
complain. ;)

…thanks, Sarah, good to know. Send more sexy pics.

8 Responses to “corrections, retractions, and apologies”

I can’t believe she’s not reading my posts.

I referred to Mumenschantz! Doesn’t that get me cred?

2. Tucker says:

Correction noted. Does this count as Sarah talking to me?

3. Sarah says:

No, but this does. ;)

Am I not supposed to talk to you, Tucker? I didn’t get that memo. . .

Joshua, the court is still out on what kind of “cred” you get for that reference. Perhaps you’re looking for “street cred”, in which case, might I recommend Creepy-Guy-With-T-shirt-&-Neckerchief-But-No-Pants Street. :)

I love that street.

Also, I have a very good reason to not wear pants.

It’s because they’re in the laundry.

Yes, all of them.

7. Tucker says:

No no, conversation is perfectly acceptable, just that you haven’t done it in a while. Nor have I, so there is that, but I was under the impression that you were looking forward to my eventual demise.

Nice to hear from you.

Tucker, I don’t know how to tell you this, but we’re all looking forward to your eventual demise. Josh and I just went black suit shopping just last week, and we all call each other late at night to practice our eulogies.

For my eulogy, I’m going to gargle “Old Susanna” while holding American flags and balancing on a unicycle, and at the very end, the oversize black-and-white headshot of you is going to pop open and bottle rockets are going to shoot out into your open grave for a full five minutes.